Sunday, October 3, 2021

Calorie Blasting Walking Program in 5 Steps

 


Calorie Blasting Walking Program in 5 Steps

Introduction

I used to walk approximately 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) in place of riding my bike daily, which took me about an hour. Because I have been injured in both knees, I was having difficulty pulling off this workout. In the beginning, I had focused on getting up at 5:30 a.m. to fill my gas tank. This day, my current timing shows that I walked without using my bike for 15 minutes, so I had time to get breakfast prepared. When I put my breakfast on my griddle, I read the nutrition labels and found that MCTS sugar is a shortcut to overeating (Williams & Sparks, 2012).


During this eating at 5:30 a.m., I will most likely be woken up enough to sit down for breakfast. So, I can now look at all my breakfast options. Breakfast could be plain oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or low-fat milk, cinnamon, and 2 teaspoons of organic jam. Another option is the fruit with 1 serving of dried berries, fruit preserves, or oatmeal. If I want to help my physical activity levels, I can’t have leftovers for the day, so I could choose any food items that provide the nutrients I need. Another option is greens, such as spinach, broccoli, and spinach. Another option is a handful of nuts, which I could place on my dashboard during the walk. A sandwich for my walk is a piece of bread, onion, avocado, and broccoli, or sandwiches with veggies and organic milk, organic cheese, organic deli salad, and a salad of your choice. A sandwich for a longer walking walk, such as about 30 minutes, may include snacks, such as avocado, raisins, or yogurt.


I have noticed that foods, including water, will only last for so long and will not give me the proper nutrients needed for my workout. I will have to work on my insulin resistance for my metabolism. I will have to further work on my metabolism when I do go back to riding my bike. For this, I will want to research and minimize foods that have a glycemic load. Sugar is one of the most common offenders as they can be on products with words like “free-from,” “no-sugar,” and so forth. I will also have to quit eating fast food. I will not be able to eat fast food twice or thrice a day. I will first look at the foods from my house before I eliminate fast food completely. I will also consider the number of calories from the fast food I eat, therefore, I can look for side effects that could occur. For example, sometimes my stomach does not react well after eating fast food and will cause me to overeat at lunch and dinner, which could be detrimental to my overall health. Therefore, as a result, I will not eat fast food again or take the fast food I have to a new restaurant or delivery service.


This way, I will try to enjoy my two meals for the day as it will help my daily physical activity, which is important to my physical activity health, and to my diet. I would also like to try to maintain my physical activity by walking, which will cut down on the amount of time I would have to get out and “search” for an exercise facility that will meet my time. Because of this, I will aim for 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) each day if I decide to resume riding my bike. Another alternative for my daily physical activity would be for me to take my bike shopping before going on a long ride. This way, I will have my gear ready to go, and if I have anything less than optimal gear for a long ride, I would likely feel weaker than usual.




Conclusion

My goal in physical activity is to become the best I can be at my day job. At this moment, I can’t see any other form of physical activity outside of exercising, thus walking would be the best alternative. This involves walking about 15 minutes each morning before eating in my kitchen. I will be able to take my bike shopping when I go on a long ride, this way I would be able to keep my physical activity as strenuous as I can to support my physical activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

vaccination review article

  vaccination review article I f the Philippines is willing to eradicate the COVID-19 pandemic , vaccine distribution may come to serve as ...